2020 Key Financial Data Cheat Sheet
If there was one single piece of reference material professional financial planners use on a daily basis it’s the Key Financial Data Cheat Sheet. This handy reference guide covers your taxes, Social Security, Medicare, charitable gifting, investment performance, and MUCH MUCH MORE!
This handy reference guide has most everything you’ll need to know from the finance world all at your fingertips. In fact, we use them so often we laminate them and keep them laying around the office.
Inside The Key Financial Data Cheat Sheet You’ll Find:
- 2020 Tax Brackets
- 2020 Standard Deductions & Personal Exemptions
- 2020 Long-Term Capital Gains & Qualified Dividend Rates
- 2020 Net Investment Income Rates
- 2020 Alternative Minimum Tax Rates
- 2020 Gift & Estate Tax Exclusions
- 2020 Education Credits & Deductions
- 2020 Tax Filing Deadlines
- 2020 Retirement Plan Contribution Limits
- 2020 IRA Contribution Limits
- 2020 Health Savings Account Limits
- 2020 Long-Term Care Premium Deduction Limits
- 2020 Medicare Deductibles
- 2020 Social Security Tax Information
- 2020 Index Investment Returns for Balanced Portfolios
- 2020 Medicare Premium Rates
- 2020 Uniform Lifetime Table for Required Minimum Distributions
- And MORE!
Unfortunately, you may need a magnifying glass to read every little detail–OR zoom in with your PDF viewer–but most everything you need for your personal retirement planning is right here in this handy cheat sheet!